For the heck of it

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Marriages are made in heaven... well almost!

Someone in the olden days, said something right - marriages are made in heaven. I am in Taiwan currently and am here to cover Computex 2007. I have been around the city and I am only impressed each time. Yesterday was a surprise! It started to rain, and for no reason, I glanced at Taipei 101 to have a look at the world's tallest tower touching the skies above. And Iwas amazed at the sight. The tower displayed "Marry me? Diana" in lights. I immediately clicked the image below.

Click on the image for a larger version

Apparently a Taiwanese guy wanted to propose his girlfriend, and chose this novel way to let her know about his feelings. It was really cool idea - his girlfriend would have clearly said "YES!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home