For the heck of it

Monday, February 20, 2006

But it rained...

It started raining in Dubai last night - well, not rain exactly, but drizzles. The time right now as I write this entry is 9:47 a.m. and it's still drizzling. Water, Water everywhere. The weather is pleasant. Not a perfect day for work. As my colleague puts it, it's a perfect weather to "h*mp" :o)


This is an image I shot in the morning today. It's a service road near the entrance of my workplace.

The grass on the manicured landscapes across the city looks much cleaner and greener. The smell of mud makes your soul soar carefree. And yeah, the chilly wind blowing gives you goosebumps quite often. Makes me hum the song "But it rained" by Indian band Parikrama.

UPDATE:



The weather is back to normalcy. This is how Dubai looked at 2:00 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home