For the heck of it

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Reached Barcelona

Reached Barcelona (Spain) yesterday at around 9:00 am. Have come here to attend HP's Preffered Partners Conference. I had left for Dubai airport at 10:30 pm on September 18th 2006. My flight was at an ungodly hour of 1:45 am. But now I think the timing couldnt have been better because I got the whole of yesterday as off, because the conference only starts today after lunch time.

I took a Swiss International Airlines flight from Dubai to Zurich, which took about 6 hours and then a connecting flight from Zurich to Barcelona, which took another 1.5 hours. The flight was nice and I was asleep the whole flight. People from HP were present at the airport to receive us and hotel transfer coaches took us to our respective hotels.

I was put up at Hotel Barcelona Princess. I checked into the hotel and I was shown my room (no: 712) on the seventh floor. The room was amazing, and it had an awesome view of the conference halls below, alongside the shoreline. Here are a few pics of the room:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home