For the heck of it

Thursday, July 13, 2006

BusinessWeek Links Me!!

It was about a year ago that I added a web counter to this blog, to check out the profile and the kind of visitors landing onto my blog. However, I had forgotten about it all this while, simply because I was busy with other stuff. Today curiousity got the best of me and so I decided to check out the statistics of visitors of my blog.


Click for bigger image

Amidst the visitor details, I was surprised to see one visitor coming from BusinessWeek's web site. I was curious. I checked the web site and realised that Olga Kharif, one of the writers at BusinessWeek's web site, had linked my blog entry about search engines that use diagrams to show off search results, in her article. That's really great. My blog IS going places :)

Don't believe me? You might then want to check this article titled "Web Search's Future: Anything but text."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home